ATLANTA – The Atlanta Hawks today announced special ticket deals in time for the holiday season. Starting on Thursday, November 24th at 12:00 PM for 48 hours, the Hawks will have their annual Black Friday promotion for six select games and three additional bonus games, with a very limited number of tickets available. In addition, the Hawks announced that they are coming back with a Holiday Bundle that will be available for purchase on Monday, November 28.
For the second season, the Hawks are offering a celebration bundle, which includes a limited-edition long-sleeve shirt inspired by the team’s PEACH 2022-23 Nike NBA City Edition uniform as well as two tickets to select games. Fans will receive tickets to the following Hawks games: Wednesday, January 11 for the team’s final regular season game against the Milwaukee Bucks and Thursday, February 9 for the team’s lone home game against the Phoenix Suns. This offer starts at 09:00 on Cyber Monday (Monday 28 November) and is available while stocks last.
For this holiday season, the Hawks’ Black Friday deals include select tickets starting at $19 for 200-story seats and $69 for 100-story seats, while supplies last. This offer, which starts at 12 noon on Thursday 24 November and ends at 12 noon on Saturday 26 November.
Games available for this season’s Black Friday promotion include:
• Friday, December 2 against the Denver Nuggets
• Monday, December 5 against the Oklahoma City Thunder
• Monday, December 19 against the Orlando Magic
• Wednesday, December 21 against the Chicago Bulls
• Monday, January 16 against the Miami Heat
• Saturday, January 21 against the Charlotte Hornets
Bonus games, where a limited number of tickets are available in the 48 hour window, are:
• Wednesday, December 28 against the Brooklyn Nets
• Saturday, January 28 against the Los Angeles Clippers
• Wednesday, February 15 against the New York Knicks
Fans interested in securing tickets to the Hawks’ Black Friday promotion should visit Hawks.com/BlackFriday for more information.