More stores, products and delivery options than ever highlight DICK’s 2022 holiday plans
PITTSBURGH, November 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — DICK’S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS ) today announced the release of its 2022 Online Gift Guide – featuring exclusive products and multiple price points from top brands – including Nike, adidas, The North Face, Brooks, Peloton, SOREL , Callaway, YETI, Jordan and more. The gift guide is available on DICKS.com and will be updated with new offers throughout the holiday season.
With DICK’S Black Friday Week (Nov 20 – Nov 26) offer, customers will find something for everyone. Special offers include:
Valid Sunday – Saturday (20-11/26)
- Up to 30% off select Nike apparel and footwear
- Up to 50% discount on selected clothing and shoes from Adidas
- 30% off selected The North Face hoodies
- $21.98 choose NCAA fleece, quarter zips and polos
- 50% off Nishiki Pueblo bikes for teenagers
- Up to 60% off select basketball hoops from Goliath & Lifetime
- Up to $230 of selected golf clubs
Valid for 3 days only (24/11-26/11)
- $250 of the Prince 6800 table tennis table
- Up to 30% off selected Brooks shoes
- 25% discount on selected Sorel shoes
With DICK’S Best Price Guarantee, customers can continue to get the products they want at unbeatable prices. If the customer provides proof that the same product is available at another retailer for a lower price, DICK’S will match that price on the record.
All DICK’S locations will be closed on Thanksgiving Day to allow associates to spend time with their families. Stores will be open on Black Friday at 6:00 in the morning and close at 22:00
This holiday season, DICK’S has specials to make sure everyone gets the perfect gift, including:
- The Peloton bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide and select accessories can now be purchased in-store at more than 100 locations or online at DICKS.com. ScoreCard members can receive a $100 DICK’S Gift Cards and Earn $40 as a reward when you buy the original Peloton bike in store or online with in-store delivery.
- The latest men’s, women’s and kids’ fashions from brands found only at DICK’S – including VRST, CALIA and DSG – plus exclusive women’s footwear collaborations from New Balance and CALIA.
- Outerwear products and accessories from top brands such as The North Face, Patagonia, Colombiaand Carhartt to help customers get outside and stay warm.
- More ways to save on clothing and shoes from the biggest brands with more than 50 Going, Going, Gone! and DICK’S Warehouse Sale retail locations nationwide. New discounts are added weekly and customers can collect loyalty points and use their loyalty card for rewards and maximum savings.
Additionally, DICK’S offers convenient ways to shop in-store, curbside, online at DICKS.com or through the DICK’S mobile app, with services including:
- One hour drive: DICK’S offers customers the option to purchase thousands of products online and pick up their order at a nearby DICK’S location, where most orders are ready in just one hour.
- Send home: If an item is not available in store, members can place an order for a customer and have it shipped directly to their home.
- Same day delivery with Instacart and DoorDash: In many markets, customers can take advantage of same-day delivery using the Instacart and DoorDash apps or websites.
- Free shipping according to orders $49 or more for ScoreCard members.
Most DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy, Field & Stream, Public Lands, Going, Going, Gone! and warehouse outlets will offer extended holiday shopping hours. Please contact your local stores for more information.
Visit DICKS.com to start shopping and saving early.
About DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc.
DICK’S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) creates confidence and excitement by personally equipping every athlete to achieve their dreams. Founded in 1948 and headquartered in Pittsburgh, a leading omnichannel retailer serving athletes and outdoor enthusiasts in more than 850 DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy, Field & Stream, Public Lands, Going Going Gone! and warehouse retail stores, online and through the DICK’S mobile app. DICK’S also owns and operates DICK’S House of Sport and Golf Galaxy Performance Center, as well as GameChanger, a youth sports mobile app for scheduling, communication, live scoring and video streaming.
Driven by its belief that sports make people better, DICK’S has championed youth sports and, along with its foundation, has donated millions of dollars to support under-resourced teams and athletes through the Sports Matter program and other community initiatives. . Additional information about DICK’s business, corporate gifts, sustainability efforts and employment opportunities can be found at dicks.com, investors.dicks.com, sportsmatter.org, dickssportinggoods.jobs and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
DICK’S Sporting Goods
SOURCE DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc.